DEITY JENNIFER ARMENTROUT DOWNLOAD

Other books in this series. I want a happy Aiden and Alex already! But then again, who would like a perfect character, right? The thing that made this book so crazy was the plot, almost every chapter there was twists and turns that were just shocking! Deity The Third Covenant Novel. Although she found a different path for her characters and hopefully for herself , all those connections my mind made at the beginning simply refuse to go away. Torn between love and Fate, Alex's life is thrown into a whirlwind of dangerous events and hidden secrets are finally revealed. deity jennifer armentrout

Uploader: Gugor
Date Added: 15 October 2010
File Size: 39.87 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 11820
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Also, I love that the Gods are now playing a bigger role in the story, because I absolutely adore mitology.

deity jennifer armentrout

If you're interested in reviewing a book of mine before release date, please contact the appropriate publisher. It makes going back and rereading them that much more fun, kind of like deeity scavenger hunt.

But then again, who would like a perfect character, right? But as her birthday draws near, her entire world shatters with a startling revelation and she's caught between love and Fate.

Review | Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Anyway, you guys know how much I love romance in my books and Deity certainly delivered! We can notify you when this item is back in stock. That's all I was waiting for.

By the end of the book I kinda wanted armntrout slap her. Her bravery and strength admirable and her humor and easy personality makes her simply irresistible.

I have loved every book so far in this series but something happened to me about half way through this third book. Oh goodness, I cant even think anymore. LOL As always there are plenty sarcastic and funny remarks to keep you rolling.

Deity (Covenant, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

It's impossible to choose. One has been lying to her since the beginning.

deity jennifer armentrout

The side characters really grew on me in this book, Lea, Luke, Deacon and even Marcus became my favourites! She continues to throw in unexpected surprises and completely incredible new questions. Book ratings by Goodreads.

Things just got freaken serious. Jan 11, Marissa rated it liked it Shelves: I knew it would happen. Book ratings by Goodreads.

Deity : Jennifer L. Armentrout :

Goodreads is the world's largest site for readers with over 50 million reviews. Archer October 19th, Title: November can't come early enough! Armengrout 07, Ben Alderson rated it really liked it. View all 40 comments.

deity jennifer armentrout

To put it worst, somebody is trying to kill her and she will have to be heavily guarded in order to stay safe. It can't end with Jen, thank you SO much for Chapter A long-forgotten, fanatical order is out to kill her and, if jennofer isn't freaky enough, Alex is guarding a dark secret, too.

The Third Covenant Novel.

Deity : The Third Covenant Novel

His kisses jennier doing crazy, strange, and wonderful things to me. I'm in shock, I'm amazed and I'm in awe by Jennifer's work.

View all 9 comments. I loved what Jennifer did with Lucian and Marcus. Aiden is adorable and I'm still sad that him and Alex haven't gotten married or had beautiful babies yet.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения